As I realized I hadn’t yet posted this information yet, I’m doing so now.
Among other things, we’ll be discussing:
- Project vs. product business
- Installation profiles / distributions
- Customer service (e.g. GitLab’s Service Desk)
- Hosting architecture (Drupal hosting companies vs. Aegir)
- Infrastructure (IaaS hosting providers: OpenStack vs. AWS, GCS, Azure, etc.)
- E-commerce, recurring billing and subscription provider integration
- Aegir Site Subscriptions
- Resource quotas
- Site admin access permissions for clients
…and any other related topics that come up.
A video recording of my presentation is available on:
My slides (with clickable links) are available on our presentations site.
The article Drupal North 2019: Drupal SaaS: Building software as a service on Drupal first appeared on the Consensus Enterprises blog.
We've disabled blog comments to prevent spam, but if you have questions or comments about this post, get in touch!